A new SaVoir version 9.0.0 is ready for download. Discover all the new features and the configuration updates
Main new features added
New Undo / Redo functionality over most editing actions in the GUI.
Activate it via short cut keys (Undo = Ctrl + Z, Redo = Ctrl + Y) or via menu Edit / Undo and Edit / Redo
The Undo stack is reset every time a new scenario is loaded and every time a new intersection analysis is performed.
- Sensor steering algorithm has been revisited to improve its performance, in particular when targeting small areas of interest.
- New analytical orbit propagator modelling up to J4 perturbation
- New function Satellite sighting to obtain, for a given geographical location, the timelines of visibilities of satellites that can be observed with the naked eye.
- New multi resolution base map of Sentinel-2 cloudless 20 metre per pixel mosaic
- New satellite coverage footprint, showing in real time the instantaneous satellite conical visibility footprint on the Earth surface
- New function to show in real time the Depth of Satellite Coverage which displays in a global map the number of satellites visible from any geographical location at any time instant. This is accessible from the Tools / Color maps menu
And many other new features!