A new SaVoir version is ready for download. Discover all the new features and the configuration updates
Main new features added
- Main menu has been redesigned by grouping the intersection calculation menus in a top menu “Calculate“, including also the optimization options.
- New menu entry “Calculate / Optimize 2nd step only“. It allows to run the Optimization second step in autonomy, not being linked to the first step necessarily.
- Optimization in general and in particular the optimization Two step have been completely redesigned, introducing the concept of Incremental Contribution and with an algorithm which allows to obtain a significant reduction of swaths.
- New height constraint to limit sensor operation to a range of satellite heights over the Earth’s ellipsoid
- New distances in region wizard rectangle, to indicate and set the width and /or height of the rectangle, alternatively to the corner coordinate
And many other new features!